Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Jan 2007 First meeting notes from Ted

Dear CPG Members,

We had an incredible meeting tonight! What a blessing. It was great seeing everyone again. Thanks for coming to our newest member: Peter Fecteau.

Lee gave a short presentation on lenses and image stabilization. Please find the article attached above. If you have any questions about it feel free to contact him at tocphotography@adelpia.net .

This month's photo contest is: Winterscapes. You can interpret that however you would like. Please email me a 4x6 jpeg (quality of 9 or better) with a resolution of 300. We will vote as a guild the top 3 images at our next meeting on January 22nd. Please bring an 8x12 or smaller sized print for the judging. The file must be emailed to me no later than 5pm Saturday, January 20th to be eligible for critique and judging.

I sure appreciate everyone's input on what you would like to get out of the guild this year. I will do my best to see that every topic is covered at some point during the year. If you were unable to attend tonight, please just email with your suggestions for topics you would like to see covered. We had a ton of great ideas brought forth.

It is a pleasure serving you. I look forward to working with and getting to know each of you better this year.

Blessings
Ted Mehl
info@betterimageonline.com
719-266-0520

4 comments:

Greg said...

Ted, sounds great! I'll be working to get a good contribution to this month's contest. How about 4 kids stuck in the snow? Thanks for taking on the leadership roll this year.

Anonymous said...

I am sure you will! I hope everyone contributes.

A Touch Of Color said...

I want to win! QUESTION do the shots have to be focused?

Greg said...

Russell has some pretty good work out there already. He may be the one to beat.