Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Lee Miller and three CPG Photographers

Hello fellow CPG members. This is the first blog submission of my life.

I want to share my recent awesome experiences with three members of the Christian Photographers Guild. During the last three weeks, my life and photography skills were enriched by shooting a wedding with Christian Metzler, some family portraits with Josh Tracy & meeting fellow photography teacher Steve Hixon for lunch.



Christian really energized my work. I was in a support role at a wedding. His laid back friendly style brought out my best work. As a result I took an awesome silloutte shot.

I got to see my outgoing personality energize his work too. Can't wait to shoot with him again. Josh Tracy made me laugh from the first moment he showed up at the portrait shoot we helped on together. We worked as a tight team to capture strong family images. I'm really happy with the work we did. I have a joy teaching beginning photography to all ages. Tomorrow I look forward to being a better teacher after picking Steve Hixon's brain. Past history tells me that my skills & experience will be good for Steve too.

The common element in meeting all three photograhers is something I discovered years ago. It is also the central core of the Christian Photographers Guild. I never met another photographer without growing as a photographer myself. In a self-centered, what's in it for me world; I find this a greatly unique, precious and valuable treasure.
THE POWER OF RELATIONSHIP!
"Lee Miller - A Touch Of Color Photography"

3 comments:

Greg said...

Lee, you're first post is great! Keep up the great work

monicab28 said...

What a fabulous shot, Lee! You must be so proud!

Micheal Alexander said...

Very informative and impressive post you have written, this is quite interesting and i have went through it completely, an upgraded information is shared, keep sharing such valuable information. Colorado Springs Photographers